Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Welcome to Books, by Kimbo's new blog space

Welcome to the blog space of Books, by Kimbo! As the world and his wife has a blog space these days, I didn't like to seem like I was lagging in the 20th century. Even though I probably am. When you spend your days surrounded by "old technology", paper, print, and lucid prose, it's probably a little too easy to slip back a few decades without noticing. So here's me keeping a toe in the murky modern waters of cyber space. And if that's not a metaphor mixed to within an inch of its life, I don't know what is!

As with all blogs, I'm sure this space will evolve and change (or wither and die!) as I get used to it. I'm hoping that in this case, familiarity will breed content, but we'll see. The intention is to keep the world (or that part of it that's interested at least) up-to-date with developments at Books, by Kimbo. To mention interesting or unusual books that come my way. Maybe to post the occasional review, or piece of advice. Whatever book-related thoughts wander into my brain, and out of my keyboard.

All the best,
by Kimbo!

No comments: