Wednesday, February 04, 2009

All of a Twitter

I've been introduced to Twitter. I do hope this turns out to be a Good Thing. I fear it might be slightly addictive. Though not as time consuming as Squidoo, my other recent compulsion. At least with all these networking toys, one knows one's not alone out there on the virtual High Street. It can feel a cold and lonely place when nothing's sold all day. :)

If you're not familiar with Twitter, I hope you'll take a look and think about joining in. It's a great way of checking what your chums are involved in, letting folks know when you've been busy updating, adding stock to your stores, making new stuff. Once there, you get to "follow" others, and you'll be welcome to follow me... it's not as creepy as it sounds!

1 comment:

Madelaine said...

Can I cope with another one? I already spend so much time on Flickr & Facebook!