Thursday, January 18, 2007

New Year, New Look

I'm always thinking about ways to improve the bykimbo site, and to make it an easier and pleasanter experience for my visitors. With the hope, of course, that this will turn visitors into customers! It seemed to me that somehow over the last few months I'd lost sight of that a little bit... I'm very pleased with how the site looks, and all the terribly useful information that in now holds. But actually buying a book was starting to get a bit complicated! So I've had a bit of an early spring clean, and put the stocklist details right there inside the front door. After all, the priority for all of us -- whether selling or buying -- is to get to the books as soon as possible, right? So I hope you like the new look and layout, and I hope it will help you to find that little something you can't live without reading. Happy New Year, and happy reading, by Kimbo!


No comments: